Venue: S221, HKCEC
About the Event
IT’s path to a hybrid cloud future
Realizing a vision for on-demand computing
Not just another Cloud conference. The Cloud Technologies Forum aims to provide a real world blueprint on the state of Cloud--especially in Asia.
Companies everywhere are looking for the next thing that gets them ahead of competitors. So what are your competitors doing in the cloud? Is Cloud computing giving genuine competitive edge that goes beyond short term gains?
This conference will discuss key challenges that Asian companies face, upcoming technologies that not only allay fears but open new opportunities, and tackle topmost worries of most CIOs around the region.
Central to the Forum will be a debate on whether organizations should or should not go for cloud, and if they do, what they should be aware of.
The future of Cloud Computing is clearly a mixed model of private and public cloud technologies – But the question is how significant should Cloud be in your overall IT strategy
Key considerations today:
- Is Cloud Computing the foundation of the future IT organization?
- Where does cloud meet a real business need?
- How must IT models change with the emergence of cloud computing?
- Cloud’s impact on IT governance and risk frameworks
- Managing cloud expectations – delivering real results
- Is security in the cloud in fact the biggest concern and challenge?
Explore the views and thoughts of business and technology leaders as they share their experiences of cloud adoption.
Hear how cloud computing can help create a true IT as a service organization that delivers IT on-demand
Key topics covered at the Forum:
- How cloud will change IT operating models?
- Managing a mixed/hybrid cloud environment
- Managing business-led cloud adoption and rogue IT
- Navigating the private cloud journey – going beyond virtual servers
- Risks and security issues within cloud today
- New skillsets/mindset for cloud
- Maturity in offerings – snapshots of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- New potential – BI, DR and Development in the cloud